2021 Virtual Business Meeting & Award Presentation
The APTA Nebraska Chapter's Annual Business Meeting and Awards Presentation will be held virtually this year on Saturday, April 17 at 11:30 am. We invite you to join your fellow PT's, PTA's, students, area program faculty and staff, retirees and guests to catch up on the latest in the industry and in our chapter. Pre-Registration is required for this event.
As you may know, the CEU portion of the Annual Conference began on January 30th and will run through October of this year. We're offering two course options via Zoom. The Tendinopathy course is broken into 4 Sections and The Resilient Practitioner course is broken into 3 sections. They happen simutaneously, on Saturday mornings and recordings of each are available on-demand for a limited time. If you haven't signed up yet, it's not too late!
Why Attend The Virtual Meeting?
- It's a chance to see how your state chapter dues are being used for YOUR benefit.
- You'll get up-to-date legislative, payment and practice updates
- YOU can provide INPUT – Let's make this an interactive event! Then, we'll download all of your chat/Q&A content from Zoom to utilize in decision making for 2021.
- You'll get an update on APTA strategic planning
- ...and an update on Centennial activities
- ... and updates from EPSIG and the FOUNDATION
- Together, we'll celebrate our colleagues!
- ... and we'll plan for the future!
Members & Non-Members: FREE
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Apr 17, 2021 11:30 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Annual Business Meeting & Award Presentation 2021
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.