POSITIONING THE PHYSICAL THERAPY PROFESSION
Our exclusive network works tirelessly to advance the physical therapy profession. Advocacy efforts help elevate our profession’s voice on Capitol Hill and through local legislature. We ensure that PTs are active in issues that matter most like health-care reform, reimbursement and credentialing.
EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
As a member of NPTA, you have on-demand access to resources you need to help advance your career and build your practice.
- Free and discounted Continuing Education Courses
- Members-only pricing for local and national conferences
- Weekly and monthly publications filled with the latest industry resources and best practices
- Cash credit toward an NPTA continuing education conference (PT members receive $50, PTAs receive $30)
Professional Resources to Build Your Practice
- Free listing in the national Find a PT database accessed by patients throughout the state
- Complimentary access to the Rehabilitation Resource Center filled with information on diseases and conditions, point-of-care resources and exercise images
- Reimbursement expertise including reimbursement trends that impact physical therapy
- Free access to the Medicare physician fee schedule and MPPR calculators
- Free access to staff payment experts through the Insider Intel phone-in series and payment reform community
- ICD-10 assistance and discounts on the Cypher ICD Logic clinical documentation resource related to ICD-10 codes
- Quarterly NPTA infographics to help educate patients and build awareness of the value of physical therapy
- Members-only discounts on the services you need most; covering everything from hotel and rental cars to office supplies and insurance. Learn more.
- Tax deductible dues
- Flexible payment plans and discounted membership rates for students and recent graduates
- Access to the APTA Student Loan Refinancing Program.